1. According to a study by Forrester, people users watch live content 10 to 20 times longer than on-demand content.
2. According to a 2020 report by Nielsen, US consumers spend more time consuming live content than any other method of consumption.
3. At the 2019 Super Bowl LIII, audience consumption time was up by 19%, bringing the total to 560 million minutes.
4. 90 seconds, is the longest period of time, that an audience will tolerate a bad stream.
5. As of 2020, US adults, spend an average of over 12 hours a day on media, a sharp increase from just over 11 hours in 2019.